BEAM SMOKE DETECTORS
Operate your entire fire alarm system from one complete control center.
Safeguard your home with sensitive Heat Detectors.
Install Pull Stations throughout your building to give employees an instant alarm indicator.
Maintain your Fire Alarm system and identify where an alarm was set off with Remote Zone Annunciators.
Alarm all personnel of any potential fire with efficient Smoke Detectors.
Clearly alarm your entire staff & occupants of an emergency situation with Warning Horns, Bells, Alarms, & Strobe Lights.
Place Wireless Transmitters throughout your building for optimal alarm system performance.
Smoke detectors are the number one way to effectively protect your business from fire damage and loss of equipment, inventory, and other high-value assets. Not only do smoke detectors protect your assets, but they also protect the lives of your most valuable asset: your employees. Missing or non-working smoke detectors and fire alarm hazard include:
- 60% of fire-related deaths are a result of no or defective smoke detector and alarm systems
- The risk of fire-related deaths are twice as high in residences or businesses without working smoke detectors and alarms
- Dead batteries are responsible for 24% of smoke detector failures, which means that close to 76% of the failures are a result of missing or out-of-date units
Fortunately, Alarm-One offers premium beam smoke detectors, which are specifically designed for spacious rooms, open areas, high ceilings, warehouses, manufacturing spaces, atriums, and churches. Beam smoke detectors operate via a beam transmitter and a reflector. These units react when smoke enters the area between these two units and causes a reduction in signal strength. When the smoke level reaches a threshold, the corresponding alarm is activated. Other features include:
- Four standard sensitivity selections
- Optional automatic adjustment settings
- Remote testing capability to insure that the system is consistently operational and to ease regular testing