Operate your entire fire alarm system from one complete control center.
Safeguard your home with sensitive Heat Detectors.
Install Pull Stations throughout your building to give employees an instant alarm indicator.
Maintain your Fire Alarm system and identify where an alarm was set off with Remote Zone Annunciators.
Alarm all personnel of any potential fire with efficient Smoke Detectors.
Clearly alarm your entire staff & occupants of an emergency situation with Warning Horns, Bells, Alarms, & Strobe Lights.
Place Wireless Transmitters throughout your building for optimal alarm system performance.
Smoke detectors are one of the most effective ways of preventing fire-related injury or death, as well as minimizing damage to property as a result of a fire. The primary benefit that a smoke detector provides is the relating alarm system, which grants additional time for evacuation and emergency response. Missing or non-working smoke detectors and fire alarm hazards include:
- 60% of fire-related deaths are a result of no or defective smoke detector and alarm systems
- The risk of fire-related deaths are twice as high in residences or businesses without working smoke detectors and alarms
- Dead batteries are responsible for 24% of smoke detector failures, which means that close to 76% of the failures are a result of missing or out-of-date units
Our line of state-of-the-art smoke detection systems comes in a range of prices and capability options, including the following:
- Wireless Capabilities: battery operation options with smoke-detecting chambers and messaging to include smoke alarm, tamper alarm, maintenance alarm, and battery status alarm, to insure that your detector never is running at a less-than-optimal capacity
- Smoothing Algorithms: to avoid sending you unnecessary signals, our detectors are able to smooth short-term smoke spikes from everyday dirt and dust
- Smart Check: whenever your alarm requires cleaning to maintain operation, you will receive a non-alarm signal
- Drift Compensation: automatically adjusts sensor sensitivity to eliminate unnecessary alerts from your detector
- Optical Beam: state-of-the-art models of smoke detectors offer optical beam options for larger spaces or industrial facilities