Your home is the place where you should feel safe and secure, but can you say you always feel totally comfortable? With the news filled with terrifying stories of violence, break-ins and burglaries, it’s not easy to completely relax.
At Goldy Locks, we believe peace of mind is invaluable, and it’s surprisingly easy to achieve. By investing in a good quality home video surveillance system you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that there’s backup and if you need to check anything, you don’t need to go prowling around in the dark in person.
Home Video Surveillance Installation Company
Goldy Locks has been protecting the Chicagoland, IL area for more than three decades, bringing the very best in security to homes all over the district. Along with security doors and locksmith services, we offer cutting edge home video surveillance utilizing the latest in available technology. With a rapid turnaround and installation by certified technicians, our cost-effective service is both professional and great value for money. We can help with all your home surveillance needs by creating a package that’s tailored precisely to your circumstances. With three different levels of monitoring and a broad range of security products, you’ll have peace of mind by increasing the protection of your home.
Alarm.com Home Automation System with Home Video Surveillance Integration
The Alarm.com Home Automation System featuring an integrated home video surveillance option is one of the most sophisticated and secure options for the conscientious property-owner. An interactive service that is used in tandem with the security systems from Alarm.com provides complete control even while you’re away from your home.
Using either a mobile app or a browser, you can carry out a range of operations including arming/disarming your panel, checking sensors and even unlocking the door should the need arise. You can also control any of the smart home devices you have too, such as switching lights on and off, altering the thermostat and integrating with other smart devices such as Alexa, Siri, and Google Nest, among others .
The surveillance element allows you to see what’s going on in your home too. If you’ve left a pet at home alone, this can be a handy feature but for those with elderly, vulnerable family members, this function could quite literally be a life-saver. The Alarm.com hooks up with other connected brands and it’s accessed via either fingerprint or face ID on an app for complete security.
Importance of Home Video Surveillance in Chicago
In the past home video surveillance systems may have been seen as a luxury but increasingly, they’re viewed as an essential piece of protection for every property. There are many reasons why these security systems are now considered to be important, such as:
- They reduce the risk of burglaries occurring. Statistics from the FBI suggest that with a security system, only one in 250 homes will be targeted – this compares to one in three homes without security surveillance protection.
- It can provide early warning of smoke and fire by monitoring the smoke alarms and heat detectors
- You can monitor and control your home remotely, including unlocking the door if needed. If you’ve got older children and are worried about them locking themselves out, this is a simple solution.
- You can check in on your home and its residents whenever you need to – whether that’s your pets at home alone or an elderly or vulnerable relative
- It will reduce your home insurance premiums; insurers feel happier when they know you’ve got maximum protection and will drop your quote accordingly
- It’s environmentally friendly. No need to leave lights and heating on when you can use the app and switch them one precisely when you want to.
- If you choose a monitoring package, you’ll have the peace of mind that there is someone who’s on standby 24/7.
What to Look For When Selecting a Home Video Surveillance System
If you’re searching for a home video surveillance package in Chicago you’ll find there’s an enormous amount of choice available on the market, so which one should you pick? Goldy Locks can provide you with ideas of some of the most importance points to consider before you make a purchase:
- Is the home security system monitored?
- Does it come with a mobile app? Having an app provides the ability to control your security equipment wherever you are, as well as providing real-time footage of your home.
- Does it include environmental monitoring? These types of surveillance system are able to link to other safety equipment in the home, such as the smoke alarm, and send out alerts when there’s danger.
- Can you connect to smart devices from other brands? In a world which is increasingly becoming connected, choosing a brand which won’t link up with others isn’t ideal.
Calculate Your Quote
Answer these questions in less than a minute.