5 Keys to Home Security in Chicago
As a homeowner in Chicago, you are at risk of numerous different threats to the integrity of your house, your loved ones, and your possessions. Fires, long cold Illinois winters, and the worst of them, burglaries. Did you know that a home burglary happens every few seconds in the United States?
Burglars and other potential threats to your home almost always happen when you aren’t there and when you least expect it, and that is why this 2021, you should consider updating your current security system, installing a new one, or trust in a team of reliable security experts like those at Goldy Locks Alarm One. Here are 5 keys to Chicago Home Security in 2021:
Around The Clock Home Security Monitoring in Chicagoland
The thought of having a team of security specialists constantly monitoring your home may not seem that appealing, it is really something you should consider if you want to completely protect your home in 2021. Why does home monitoring not only increase your security but heightens how comfortable you feel in your home and when you leave?
Here is why:
- A team of trained specialists is monitoring all areas of your home and around it.
- If there is any kind of problem, you are notified right away, and the proper authorities are contacted.
- In moments where you are sleeping or away from home, you have the peace of mind that someone is always watching.
If you are interested in a 24/7 monitoring plan but have no idea where to go or what to look for, here we are. The team at Goldy Locks Alarm One will be more than happy to show you one of our monitoring packages designed to offer you complete security at a price that you can afford.
Advanced Smart Home Security Systems
There is no other way like protecting your home than a dependable security system. See everything that is going on inside and outside of your home with advanced security cameras by Resideo, deter burglars with high-grade lyric motion sensors and strobe lights, and keep every part of your home secure with door and window sensors.
These state-of-the-art security systems will protect your Chicagoland home at every point throughout the day. As an added benefit, you can access these systems from wherever you are. All you need is your personal device and an internet connection, and you can see everything that is going on! The world-renowned leaders in manufacturing security products, and at Goldy Locks Alarm One, we only sell the best and most dependable security systems.
Secured Home Automation Systems – Home Security in Chicago
Are you familiar with home automation? Well, if you aren’t, you should be because not only does it increase the security of your home, it makes your day to day life so much easier.
You probably know someone who has a device that talks back, plays music, and turns off lights, but did you know that home automation devices from Goldy Locks Alarm One can do so much more?
By automating your home with us, you can connect all of your devices together and control them all at once through voice command or by the touch of a button from your phone. You can control your:
- Security control panel
- Even the locks on your door
Not only can you control things, through the beauty of home automation, you also receive alerts if there is a break-in, fire, gas leak, flooding, etc. Be in control of your home and choose home automation; all you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Come into your closest Goldy Locks Alarm One locations; you can find the nearest one to you here!
- Talk to one of our experts and explain what areas of your home you would like to automate and what you want to control.
- Your Goldy Locks representative will personally walk you through all of the advanced options we have.
- After you make your selection, one of our crews will come to your home and properly install it!
Home Doors, Windows & Lock Inspections
Your doors and locks are the main entry to your home, and if they are broken or worn down, it puts your home, loved ones, and valuables at risk. Though you should constantly have your doors and locks looked at by a professional every three months, make it your goal for this year to get them inspected.
At Goldy Locks, a team of local, professional, and experienced door and locksmith technicians can come directly to your home to inspect your doors and locks. If they need attention, depending on the condition, our team can do work on-site and in no time. If you require a new door or locks, the wide selection at Goldy Locks gives you plenty of stylish and secure options.
Increase Privacy – Make Home Security in Chicago Systems a Top Priority
Technology has helped us grow in so many different ways, both for work and pleasure, but it can also be the downfall to the security of your home. One of the main ways criminals can monitor you are through social media posts, looking through your trash, and peaking through your windows. Yes, it is scary but there are different things you can do to stop it from happening to you!
- Don’t always post when you and your family are out of the house! Yes, we know that the photo you took on your vacation is amazing, but don’t give criminals the information that you are out of the house. Instead, wait to tell you to get home.
- Be mindful about what items you are putting out on the curb for pick-up. Sure, that new flat-screen TV looks really nice inside of your home, but don’t leave the box out for everyone to see. Instead, take it to the closest recycling station.
- Close the blinds to your windows. This part isn’t just about criminals knowing if your home is empty or not, but it has a great deal to do with the number of expensive things that are easily accessible close to the window.
From all of us here at Goldy Locks / Alarm One, we hope that your 2021 is one full of happy memories, special moments with your family, and home safety. For any and all home security questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Last Updated on February 8, 2021 by Goldy Locks Security Systems