Security Camera System Solutions in Chicago
Protect Your Home Or Business From Criminal Activity With Non-Stop HD Surveillance
Maintaining a consistent view of your home or business allows you to protect valuable assets effectively. Surveillance cameras can be installed throughout buildings and homes to ensure all occupant safety. Communicating efficiently to send alarm signals when necessary to identify criminal activity or intruders.
How Alarm-One Security Cameras Enhance Your Safety
- Deflect potential criminals from trespassing or burglary just by being present on your building or home.
- TRecord continuous footage of chosen areas to monitor a live feed or review a past recording.
- Notify local authorities instantly when an Alarm is manually or automatically set off.
Learn About Some Of Our Security Cameras
Gigabit Ethernet Switch System for IP-based, wireless access points, VoIP phones, and any other PoE powered device surveillance cameras.
- 1 GB [10/100/1000 Mbps]
- 16 PSE/PoE ports
- 250W Max Power [30W Per Port]
- 19” Rack Mountable
Ethernet Switch System designed for IP cameras with 120W, 9 Channels, and 100Mbps power.
- 8 Ports at 10/100Mbps & 1 Uplink port at 10/100/1000Mbps
- 120W Max Power—30W Per Port
- Automatic Device Detection
- DC 52V Powered Outlet
Dome Surveillance Video Camera with superior video quality during day and night time operations able to withstand extreme weather conditions & vandalism.
- 2.8-12mm varifocal lens for a wide viewpoint
- IR range of up to 98ft for high performing video in the dark
- Auto Gain Control & Back Light Compensation for advanced picture resolution in any lighting
Bullet Surveillance Video Camera weather proof camera with remote mobile phone viewing and high resolution images.
- 3-9mm wide range lens
- 1/3.2” progressive scan CMOS image sensors
- IP67/IK10 rate housing to protect internal components from extreme weather or vandalism
- Remote viewing from PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, and 3GPP mobile devices
Dome Surveillance Video Camera provides optimal view points of the entire area with high powered megapixel resolution.
- 2.54mm Fixed Megapixel Lens
- Tampering alarm to deter vandalism
- Remote viewing from iPhone, Android and 3GPP mobile devices
- Built-in microphone & motion detection
- 3” Indoor Color Dome Cameras
- 3” Monochrome Dome Cameras
- 2” Color—Black & White Dome Cameras
- High & Standard Resolution Color Cameras
- High & Standard Resolution Monochrome Cameras
- ADEMCO’s 1/3 in. CCD
- Superior Sensitivity
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Reduced Smear
Aurora Locksmith | Bolingbrook Locksmith | Burr Ridge Locksmith | Elk Grove Village Locksmith | Harwood Heights Locksmith | Downers Grove Locksmith | Elmhurst Locksmith | Hinsdale Locksmith | Itasca Locksmith | Joliet Locksmith | Lisle Locksmith | Naperville Locksmith | Norridge Locksmith | North Aurora Locksmith | Oak Forest Locksmith | Oakbrook Locksmith | Oakbrook Terrace Locksmith | Orland Park Locksmith | Algonquin Locksmith | Bridgeview Locksmith | Chicago Ridge Locksmith | Des Plaines Locksmith | Frankfort Locksmith | Geneva Locksmith | Matteson Locksmith | New Lenox Locksmith | Oak Lawn Locksmith | palos-heights Locksmith | Palos Hills Locksmith | Park Ridge Locksmith | Schaumburg Locksmith | Villa Park Locksmith | West Chicago Locksmith | Wheaton Locksmith | Willowbrook Locksmith | Woodridge Locksmith | Barrington Locksmith | Gilberts Locksmith | Hampshire Locksmith | Huntley Locksmith | Kaneville Locksmith | Lily Lake Locksmith | Maple Park Locksmith | Montgomery Locksmith | Northfield Locksmith | Pingree Grove Locksmith | Sleepy Hollow Locksmith | South Elgin Locksmith | St Charles Locksmith | Sugar Grove Locksmith | Virgil Locksmith | Wayne Locksmith | West Dundee Locksmith